We offer guided Colorado fly fishing guided wade trips on all 4 of the Roaring Fork Valley’s great rivers, Colorado River, Roaring Fork River, Frying Pan River, and Crystal River. From Aspen & Snowmass to Basalt, Carbondale & Glenwood Springs. We can also arrange fly fishing guide trips to any of the areas many lakes, streams and creeks, include private waters like the BarZX and Giannetti Spring Creeks.
Advanced reservations are highly recommended.
We limit the numbers of anglers that we accommodate to help ensure a great experience. Walk-ins and short notice reservations are welcome if space is available.
All trips include rods, waders (if necessary), and beverages. Full-day trips include lunches. 3/4 day trips include a light snack. Rod fees for private ranches, fishing licenses, flies and gratuities are not included.
- Full Wade (1 person) $375.00
- Full Wade (2 people) $475.00
- Full Wade (3 people) $625.00
- 3/4 Wade (1 person) $325.00
- 3/4 Wade (2 people) $425.00
- 3/4 Wade (3 people) $550.00
- 1/2 Wade (1 person) $275.00
- 1/2 Wade (2 people) $375.00
- 1/2 Wade (3 people) $495.00
- Full Day Trips are 8 hours and include a lunch/dinner.
- 3/4 Day Trips are 6 hours and include a light snack.
- 1/2 Day Trips are 4 hours and include drinks.
What to bring on your guided Fly Fishing Trip.
Wade trips are conducted on all four major rivers, in many high mountain lakes and streams, and in valley spring creeks. You will be accompanied by one of our wade guides who will take you to various spots on the river as you stalk fish and hone your angling skills. Our wade guides are true instructors, capable of teaching the sport to all skill levels. Wade trips may be booked as a half, 3/4 or full day-trip and conducted year round. Generally, half-day trips will fish one river, while ¾ and full-day trips may fish two or more rivers. You may book a wade trip for yourself and up to two of your friends. Contact us today to set up your Colorado Fly Fishing guide trip.